Saturday, April 10, 2010

Savepoints: What a bitch!

Savepoints: Intro
Click for bigger & better view!
Finally I finished this. I've been meaning to post this up for weeks now. You can guess school is keeping me plenty busy. I want to start a story with this idea so...I will. Let me know what you think, I appreciate and like reading comments, they're delicious. Nom nom nom.

I want to start doing some art requests so I'm allowing the first 2 people who post a comment to get an art request. I'm also doing a third for a friend who's been wanting it for a while so hers will be first.

E-mail: Kigenidrawstuff@gmail.com
PSN: KigenIPlayStuff

kigeniplaystuff

7 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, I'm giving an art request! I like the save point idea. I think you can play on the fact that you can keep going back. So repeating a lot of frames. Like, you can start off with something small when he discovers his save point ability and then, through a progression he just does the worst shit ever, and then the save point corrupting would hit really strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, the Save Point ability is really cool idea. Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok cool, looks like we got two winners, unless Mythsire doesn't want one but Im pretty sure Michael does, lol.
    Michael, what would you want me to draw for you?
    Mythsire, what would you like drawn as well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... art requests huh? lets see maybe something with cats and that bird dude in your background! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok cool 8Supernits, I'll do your request too. Bird dude in the background is a chocobo from Final Fantasy. He was my first blog post I made a year & change ago. Ah, good times.

    @Mythsire: Waiting on your request.
    @Michael Oshins: Let me know what you'd like drawn man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay I got it. I want a comic with Cloud from FF7 in one of these comic situations you have. Put him in a very banal situation, like at a coffee shop or something to that effect. Thanks Mike. No rush btw, it's a busy time of the year. The last thing you need to worry about is this pic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found this comic hilarious! I'm still waiting for my request though... If this was a job you'd be fired... but since its not I'll just keep waiting... and waiting...and waiting... what the hell Mike!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive