Sunday, January 30, 2011

SavePoints 11 Manga Edition

(Click to Enlarge)
VOTING'S OVER!!


Man it had been a while since I drew this series, sorry for the delay, just been practicing some new stuff and trying to land an internship.
Which I did. :D
This comic was done using a new program I got called Manga Studio.
It was actually really weird to use a different program but it definitely adds alot of
new features at my disposal and it kinda looks manga-like.
Which is cool since I <3 manga!
Now, Vote! Tell everyone to vote!
THIS IS STILL MY SENIOR PROJECT!
SPAM THIS LIKE SPAM!
nom.



E-mail: Kigenidrawstuff@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on landing the internship, I've been trying to get one with 3M and it's very difficult.

    (Alex should definitely fall down the sewer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great to see that people are sharing quite profitable information with each other and now we can move our selves to a new era.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voted!!!

    Good luck on the internship!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Pizza Dude - Thanks man, appreciate the comment and good luck with yours. And its definitely looking like he's going to take that sewer bath.

    @Kenny- Profitize brotha.

    @Gnetch- I like you, you're always around when I need a good comment pick-me-up. Thanks for voting and the luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a very funny comic, greetings from blogger Indonesia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is the funniest of your comics. "I seriously wish you wouldn't do that, these are new shoes" ahaha that is pure genius. Sounds like me.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive