Sunday, September 19, 2010

SavePoints: Down Memory Hill

Click to Enlarge!

Voting's Closed!

Don't forget to vote on what you want to happen next! 
That's SUPER IMPORTANT!
This comic was honestly super long to do. I didn't wanna do some crappy short "here's what happened, bye" type style so it really took me a while to figure out how I wanted this done. I'm pretty happy with it. I know some people are going to be annoyed that I didn't draw their favorite superheroes but these are like, MY top 3. Given that I'M the one drawing them, these are the small perks I get. :D

It's my first time doing a flashback sequence so let me know if I did it well. College is kicking my ass since now I got a job at a school office (pretty cool) so maybe I won't be broke this Christmas, though I know I'll be broke after it. DX

You tell them Fido.

But yeah, I hope you enjoyed it and remember to vote so I know what to draw for next week. I'm going to have voting end by Thursday since that's usually the day I start drawing. Its up to you guys what happens next, so.... Choose your destiny!...
Ok that was corny.
But I'm cool with that. :D

Email: Kigenidrawstuff@gmail.com

PSN: KigenIPlayStuff

4 comments:

  1. I vote look for a job - I smell hilarity for that option!

    Nice page, man. Keep'em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B!!! Look for a job. Haha! I can't wait what you're gonna come up with next.

    Congrats on the new job. And for not being poor this Christmas. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deff. B. Who wudnt want a reset on their way to work. Btw do i see copywright infringement? *cough*Radioactive spider biting someone on the hand whilst looking at pictures of Mary Jane on a camera*cough*. Good job. Keep it up. Ill click all these ads while you create the next comic lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I'm too late, but I'd vote for a job, too.

    It's always fun to visit your blog!!
    Super good artwork!!

    Congrats on your job and $ for Christmas!
    (I'll give you my address so you can send me a gift.)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive