Monday, October 18, 2010

SavePoints: Drunkaholic

(Click Image to Enlarge)
Voting's Over!

Sorry for the hiatus there, school's stuff considering its my last year and all. 
I really gotta start getting into better college gear, they need to be better oiled 
(Thats what she said...oh The Office, how I miss wasting time watching thee.)
Man, I have honestly NEVER spent so much time doing backgrounds. 
I'm happy with the way it came out. It feels nice to actually update.

Current Obsession:
History's Greatest Disciple Kenichi
Bad-Ass!

I've been reading this awesome manga for about 4 days now and I'm already nearly 100 chapters in.
This is honestly one of the best blends of action & comedy I've seen in a long time.
I especially love how the fighting in this is actually possible and not fictional.
Based on true martial arts, it really shows a hard-working character.
CHECK IT OUT & READ IT!

BLOG AWARD TIME!

This lovely award was given to me by a Blogger friend.
Now I would like to honor her on my blog with the same award.
To: Toni Tralala
Awesomely funny girl with a great opinion and cool adventures.
Check out her blog!


Let me see some vote & comments please!
E-mail: Kigenidrawstuff@gmail.com
PSN ID: KigenIPlayStuff

8 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you disappeared to! :)) I'm so hoping that your character didn't end up at another guy's place. Jump him!

    I've never watched a full episode of the American version of The Office. Now I've got something new to my list.

    AWW! Well well well, now aren't you sweet? Thanks Mike! :) Good luck with school! Great illustration! *glug glug glug* lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike hi. Thx for stopping by my blog. I think this is awesome. You have a lot of talent. Very good. Keep up with the college work, there's a future out there for you. Take care. Congrats on the award. I stopped accepting awards because my blog started getting too full, well it's actually still bursting at the seams. Ta ta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the award!! It's well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your site from Blogs of Note. I love it. I’m going to poke around a little bit, but don’t worry I’ll put everything back where I found it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m not very good at drawing, so this actually helped me too,,so you've decided to give it a go to enter the world of Manga and How to Draw Manga. This is a beginners guide to every equipment needed to start drawing manga right away!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive