Monday, February 7, 2011

SavePoints 12 Cowabunga!

(Click to Enlarge)
VOTE!!!!!

12. Where should Alex go?
Head to his house.
Head to Jack's house.
Results

This comic was super tiring to draw but really loving how it came out. I've noticed I'm enjoying using Manga Studio more then Photoshop for comics, could be all those cool extra time-saving features, who knows!
I hope everybody continues to VOTE! Need as many votes to make the next comic!
Plus, it looks AWESOME if I have loads of votes.
So tell everyone you know about this comic!
You can check out the Archive in the above tabs!
:D

E-Mail= Kigenidrawstuff@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I like your style, man. You seem to take simple things we don't really think of (such as the whole 2-in-1 conspiracy) and make an inquisitive poke at them. Good job, I'll be following. :)

    http://musicalrevertion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive