Monday, April 4, 2011

Savepoints 14 - Its a Me, Alex


14. What should Alex do:
A.Run Inside & Kick Ass.
B. Run Away & Get Girl To Safe Location

VOTE!
ITS NEARLY TIME
FOR MY FINAL PRESENTATION!
Feels great to post a comic, especially this double whammy!
Took me a while to post something new just cause everything in college is getting to down to the wire, only a month and a half left til graduation. I'm liking how this came out but if it sucks, feel free to tell me so and I'll cry about it later (jk, I'll work it out in boxing).

Now to take a small break then start working on the poster for my class senior show. Man, this is gonna be a super busy month. Keep coming back whenever and tell all your friends so they can VOTE

5 comments:

  1. I like your artwork. But I want to make you cry. So I HATE IT!!! (Just joking.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @gnetch - Thanks :D! Love how supportive and fake hateful you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting and it might be worth seeing what individuals may say.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive